Project Engineer, Harris Robotics
March 2017 to Present
* Project engineering leadership for engineering activities across Program ($45M), IRAD ($3M), and Capital development ($2M), and Operations Sustainment activities
* Manage budget and schedule of all engineering activities
* Respond to prioritization of Enterprise leadership to drive engineering performance on highest priority activities
Principal Investigator, Chief Software Engineer - Global Aviation Solutions
January 2016 to March 2017
• Group's focus is on developing strategic solutions for the global aviation information market.
• I execute internally and externally funded research (~$5M) and development projects for aviation information capabilities needed in the next for 1-3 years. While the majority of work is commercially focused research and development, but I also support research efforts for the FAA, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, and NASA.
• To support our business I also pursue new programs and perform light product development.
• I support multiple projects using a globally diverse team and manage the teams using Agile methodologies.
• My projects are heavily integrated with Amazon Cloud Services, leveraging those capabilities to
greatly reduce capital costs for our company.
Senior Engineering Manager
May 2013 to January 2016
Provide functional and technical management of the Software Engineering department
• Key Responsibilities: